GOBOB PIPE & STEEL SALES, LLC SHIPPING POLICY
Updated May 31, 2013
GoBob arranges shipping as a FREE customer service at the request of our customers. All deliveries are made on common carriers, not GoBob trucks. GoBob will employ our best efforts to ship your order as inexpensively as possible.
1. ALL ORDERS MUST BE FINALIZED BY 10:00 A.M. ON THE DAY BEFORE SCHEDULED DELIVERY.
2. No minimum order required but a $75 minimum drop fee* will be paid by customer.
*$50 fee on Mounds route truck.
3. Someone must be at the delivery location to meet the truck. We do not supply equipment to unload your order.
4. The unloading point must be accessible to a normally highway equipped vehicle. You are responsible for ingress and egress to the unloading point. GoBob is not responsible for towing charges or property damage caused by the carrier.
5. GoBob is not responsible for items damaged by the carrier. Please inspect your shipment at time of delivery and report all damaged items to the carrier.
6. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR LOAD CAREFULLY. Once you sign the bill of lading, we have no recourse. Report any shortages to the carrier and GoBob at 1-877-851-2365 IMMEDIATELY, before you sign for the order.
STATEMENT OF LIABILITY
Customer assumes all liabilities including consequential and incidental damages incurred in the use of these products. GoBob Pipe & Steel Sales, LLC, its dealers or vendors will assume no liability for any personal or livestock injury or death from the use of products sold by the company. GoBob Pipe & Steel Sales, LLC will assume no liability for property damages, injury or death attributed to actions of the delivering carrier.
PRODUCTS: From time to time, small changes in design or materials used in these products may occur and we cannot always make the changes to photographs or content very quickly. Slight variations may occur to the products depicted on this page.